Evolution Racewerks Turbo to Intercooler Charge Pipe 2012-2015 BMW N20 N26 (2.0T) F30/F32/F33/F36/F20/F22
Introducing our new Turbo to Intercooler (TIC) Charge Pipe for the 2012+ BMW 320i/328i N20 Single Turbo Engine, 2013+ BMW 428i N55 Single Turbo Engine and 2012+ BMW 125i/228i N55 Single Turbo Engine!
Ease of Installation: (1 Easy, 5 Hard) 2
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping.
- Replaces the factory soft rubber charge pipe that is prone to breaking under high boost.
- Intercooler matched 2.5" piping.
- Retains factory style o-ring lock flange. Precision CNC machined flange ensures leak free connection to the turbocharger and intercooler. Quick and easy connection and disconnection. Ideal connection compared to the silicone hose and hose clamp connection found in all other aftermarket charge pipe upgrades available in the marketplace.
- Charge Pipe features beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Silicone Hump Hose included.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Compatible with the factory electronic diverter valve.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Take a look at your factory rubber charge pipe that runs from the turbocharger to your intercooler. Grab it and squeeze the rubber hose and you will be suprised how easily it collapses. Now, imagine how that charge pipe is under boost! Our new turbocharger to intercooler (TIC) charge pipe replaces that rubber hose with a new 6061 aluminum (lightweight) mandrel bent piping. Often ignored, charged intake airflow characteristics greatly affect throttle response, turbo lag and ultimately maximum power potential. Smooth bends and minimal obstructions are ideal. Airflow in a pipe tends to travel in the outer edges of the pipe. Hard piping like our TIC charge pipe keeps the inner diameter of the constant and prevents it from ballooning or collapsing. The results? Better throttle response and decreased turbo lag! Pair it with our N20 Charge Pipes and have full metal hard piping in your entire intercooler system!
Type III Hard Anodize Black Finish
Our TIC charge pipe utilizes the factory style o-ring locking connectors. This allows an easy plug and play swap with either your factory intercooler or upgraded intercooler. Our TIP charge pipe kit comes with everything needed for installation and comes with our "Limited Lifetime Warranty".
NOTE:*ER products comes in many configurations therefore not all configurations may be in stock. Please inquire within for availability or stock or please assume up to 1 week for Polished and 2.5 weeks for Anodized Black. Some items if in stock ship same day.*